Have you lost or found anything and you are looking for its desperate owner? This part is for you. This gives you a hint how to proceed when looking for keys, favourite plushy toys or even baggage or a camera. A collection the objects found at the zoo by our employees (in animal yards, on pavements or at the toilets) is located by the cash desks at the zoo entrance.
If you have forgotten or lost something…
– Call the cash desks (046/5402975) or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The sooner you contact us, the bigger chance you have.
– The found objects may be picked up by their owners after an identification at the zoo cash desks.
– We do not send the lost and found things.
If you have found anything…
– Hand it over at the cash desks when leaving the zoo.
What if nobody comes to pick the thing up?
– If there is nobody to pick the things up within 6 months, the found or lost thing will be damaged.